Thursday, March 3, 2011

And Teh Rexeh Said: "Let There Be Scene!!!"

UPDATE:

I just checked the download count for this (which, by the way, is just one of the EA-made sims because I really can't recreate SceneMe in game), and it's the TOP DOWNLOADED sim for the day. It got 700 downloads in 18 hours. Oh my!!!!! O.O I put in the description NOT to download it, so I guess it just goes to show that no one really reads the descriptions. I think, since I got such a large response to this, I might just go ahead and upload a true version with as similar of a hair as I can find (which is going to be a pain in the rear). Do you guys think I should?

Hey simmies!!! I apologize for such small updates, but I was super excited about this one. Due to my uncontrollable ADD, I've made a new avi, and it's about as scenerific as they come! I'm so happy with this, hopefully it'll be able to tide me over for the next...oh...five minutes or so.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, im here for the 1st time and where did you get the hairs ? (Im sorry for my english coz im from Poland)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you shoud uplod her

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that just goes to show what a kick-butt creator you are Rexy dude! xD I delete avatar-sims as soon as I upload them & switch avi's, but even if I left them up I wouldn't get CLOSE to that many downloads in such a short amount of time! This new avi of yours is mahhhvelous dahling ;) rawr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Missking: Don't worry! I'm actually of Polish decent. :) The hair was drawn on using Photoshop, it's not real. I'm sorry!!

    @Anonymous: I definitely will! Thanks for the input.

    @Cel: Awh, you're to sweet! I'm glad you like it, it turned out quite nicely! I just wish people would read the descrip...sigh...

    ReplyDelete