Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Rest In Peace...

Hey guys,

Yesterday was a pretty rough day for me. I woke up in the morning to find that my dog, Sage, wasn't doing too well. We took her to the vet and found out that she had internal bleeding caused by a tumor on either her liver or her spleen. The vet brought up the idea of surgery, but since she was already 12 years old and probably wouldn't handle that very well, we decided to put her down.

Sage has been with our family since she was a tiny puppy. She was the best dog in the whole world and I'm going to miss her so much.

Luckily, she had one last shebang on Christmas. She loved helping the family open all of our presents, and played in the torn up wrapping paper afterwards.



I love you Sage, and I miss you with all my heart.

9 comments:

  1. Rexy I'm so sorry. I have a dog, just like you, who is 10 years old now. A black lab. Her name is Holly because she was born on Christmas. I have no idea how I will handle her passing. I wish you, your family, and Sage peace. We love you Rexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so sorry rexy. i had 2 cats that both passed away from a disease (they were brothers) and it was very hard to get over, so i know what you must be going through. i hope you and your family the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts are with you, Rexy <3 losing a pet is heartbreaking, but atleast you know she is at peace now. And now Sage gets to watch over you, rather than the other way around. My condolences. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the lost of your pet Sage. May the memories you have of her be a comfort to you at this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Rexy. I wish your family the best at this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your loss, Rexy. My thoughts are with you and your family <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry Rexy. I hope everyone and you are well, my thoughts are with you :) I hope things only get better from here <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. My condolences :(
    I know how it can feel to lose a pet you're very close to. I hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so so much to all of you...your compassion really means a ton. I'll definitely miss her a lot, but I'm just taking things day by day.

    ReplyDelete