Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Brrrr! Winners for 'SMS Set 8: It's Chilly! Also Welcome the New 'SMS Co-Host!!

I know this is coming late, but hey, I still posted it before the next results, right? Anyway, we got a lot of amazing, wintery entries for this round and it ended up being pretty hard to choose winners!! Despite those typical judging hardships, I was able to choose winners after all!!

Before I go into that, though, I'd like to welcome 'SMS's brand new co-host, Evergreen226, also very well known as Jake!! I'm certain he'll be a helpful and informative judge. Welcome, Jake!!


For the second time in a row, LadyEmillye has snagged herself a spot in first place for the Non-Hair Editing category! Note the meticulous attention to detail here: This is exactly the sort of thing that makes photos really stick in my mind. A picture like this is so believable and I find myself very immersed in the atmosphere it emits. It makes me wish I were there! Congrats LE, and keep up your awesome editing!


mynanluvsrpatz blew me away with this mystical, enchanting photo! By far, this was the most drastically changed picture out of the whole bunch...but it totally paid off. From her impressive clothes drawing to her nicely drawn hair, mynan has shown a lot of hard work and dedication to this entry. Congrats mynan!

And, of course, our other Set 8 winners:

- Non-Hair Editing-



Honorable Mention:


- Hair Editing -



Honorable Mentions:



'SMS Set 9: Stranded is already closed for entries, but go ahead and take a look at the contenders if you'd like!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks Rexy. I probably changed my mind on the pic when I was doing it. But definitely happy how it turned out ^.^

    ReplyDelete